True love is love which only for two person, and no place for the third person
RSS

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Beautiful Prayers


My God ..
 talk to me when I'm lonely .. 
whisper Your support when I was overwhelmed with anxiety .. 
hear my voice when I fall .. 
so good to me consolation on the way ..
 shelter in a hot .. 
shelter in times of rain ..
 rod guide in fatigue .. 
and rescuers in danger .. 
I hope I succeeded ..
 reach the goal .. 
now, and later .. 
at the end of my life ..

This is the prayer of the pilgrims of Santiago de Compostella :)
God bless us .. ^^

3 comments:

koplo gilo said...

you'll never alone beby :)
i'm always following ur step :)


kochi said...

aw sweet :3 thnks klopo giol :D

kochi said...

hahahaha
koplo gilo > klopo giol

when i changed my alias name????

hhahahaa

Post a Comment